Makes one small pot
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or from pod
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates (6 approx)
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut nut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut yogurt
- Generous pinch Himalayan or sea salt
- 1 cup filtered water
- Lightly roasted hazelnuts to garnish
If roasting hazelnuts then line a baking sheet with paper and heat oven to 170°C. Place a generous handful of hazelnuts on the sheet and bake for 15-20 mins.
For the cream place all the other ingredients into a high speed blender, like the Vitamix S30, and process until you have a creamy consistency. You may need to use the tamper to get it to blend evenly or add more water if you want a thinner texture.