Makes a small bowl
- 1 medium size cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons organic butter (can sub in for coconut oil for vegan version)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup corn flour like this one at Planet Organic
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 3-4 pinches mineral-rich salt (like sea salt or Himalayan)
Pre-heat the oven to 230°C. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
Cut the cauliflower into small florets (around the size of a piece of popcorn) and place in a large bowl. Melt the butter and add to the bowl to coat the cauliflower evenly.
In a separate large bowl add the corn flour, turmeric, nutritional yeast flakes and salt and stir to combine. Add the cauliflower mini florets to this bowl and make sure they are coated evenly. Transfer to the baking tray and cook for 25-30mins until browned.
Remove and enjoy warm for best flavour although even when cold they still taste great!