- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 heaped tablespoon ground almonds
- 2 cups plant based milk (I used almond milk but you could sub in for coconut to have an even more decadent rich taste)
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter (or manna) – can sub in for coconut oil but its not as creamy
- Pinch sea salt
TOPPINGS – note you can switch these to whatever you prefer!
- 2 figs sliced in half
- Small handful of pistachios lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut yogurt
Add the ingredients into a small pan and heat gently. Be careful as it heats up quickly and can burn if you are not stirring. Mix for around 2-3 mins and add extra milk/water if you need.
Transfer into a bowl and top with figs, pistachios, almonds and coconut yogurt. Devour with delight!