Makes one generous serving
- 3 heaped teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 2 teaspoons maca powder
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into smaller chunks
- 2 medjool dates (without stone)
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup walnuts & almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or 2 vanilla pods
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch mineral rich salt
Peel and chop the carrot into smaller chunks. Add to a food processor and pulse until you have fine pieces. Add all of the other ingredients and pulse until you get chunks that stick together. You may want to add a touch of water to help binding.
Remove and serve with warmed turmeric flavoured almond milk and/or a generous tablespoon of coconut yogurt.