Makes 2 generous servings
- 2 small-medium size parsnips
- 1 red onion peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons dessicated coconut
- 8 dried lime leaves
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoon ground galangal
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Pinch of chilli powder
- 500ml bone broth
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray or flat dish with baking paper.
Peel the parsnips and cut into smaller chunks, peel and quarter the onion and peel the garlic cloves and place all on the baking paper. Bake for approx. 20 minutes until roasted off.
Add all ingredients into a high speed blender. Blitz through, you may wish to add more water to thin further if you wish. Transfer into a saucepan and lightly heat.